Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Josh Groban Quotes





"I'm not crossing over from anything. I think of it as pop music with different influences."When I walk in the music store, [my] album is under Classical/pop/easy listening. It's hard to say what genre it is. It's genre less. I try not to define what it is. I let the audience decide it. Because for me, it's just me."


"My life is an unfinished product, but instead of saying, 'How do I stop what I've accomplished,' I decided, I wanted to move forward, express my growth and take a big step in the next chapter."


"It's really tough to make a name for yourself without compromising and without fitting yourself in to a real specific mold. When I made the choice that I would be involved in every aspect of music and not necessarily make music for radio or MTV, I was saying, "OK, this is me."

....................

"Yeah, it's hard to sing sad songs when there's so much love."

....................

"I can only say so much about how I feel. Music is what I always turned to when I was feeling a certain way. It's been my reason for everything."

.....................

"First and foremost, I'd like to continue taking risks with my music. Everything I've done so far has been a gut reaction, honest and real. And that's who I am. That's what I want my music to always be -- honest and real."

Source of quotes: http://www.iwise.com/dSOgt

videos :

+ Gira con me questa notte
+ You are loved (Don't give up)
+
To where you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger